Irrefutable Signs That You
Are Enjoying Your Retirement
For a happy day, look for something bright and
beautiful in nature. Listen for a beautiful sound, speak a kind word to some person, and do
something nice for someone without their knowledge.
— Unknown 85-year-old Wise Retired Person
Retirement is the perfect time to become the person you would
like to be and do the things you have always wanted to do.
No doubt doing everything you have always wanted to do sounds great. It won't happen by itself, however. This is
true even if you have excellent health and a big pile of money in the bank when you retire.
On the other hand, Ah, retirement — there is no life like
Retirement should mean adventure, satisfaction, and happiness all
on your own terms!
I can sing the praises of retirement as well as anyone. I
semi-retired at the age of 35 when my net worth was minus $30,000 and today my retirement plan is the envy of
many. I do not have to keep asking myself "How much do I need to
I have earned my retirement, I am living it, and I am enjoying
It doesn’t matter who you are, you can also enjoy your
I've been attending lots of seminars in my retirement. They're called
— Merri Brownworth
Here is my list of signs that you are enjoying
Irrefutable Signs That You Are Enjoying Your Retirement
- You no longer know how to prepare for job interviews and don’t care that you don’t know.
- You wonder why people get up before 10:00 A.M.
- You read The World's Best
Retirement Book and are following its principles.
- You rely on job ads rather than the Dilbert cartoon for your laugh of the day.
- You are always the last one to know when there is a holiday for working people.
- You don’t ever need any job references.
- You no longer have a Daytimer because you forget to look in it after making an entry.
- Multitasking means working on your laptop in a coffee bar for two hours and watching attractive members of
the opposite sex at the same time.
- You know what resume means but have completely forgotten what résumé means.
- You forget to set your clocks ahead or behind one hour and there are no consequences.
- You have no financial problems because you saved much more money while your were working than most people
who earned twice as much as you.
- You can go a whole year without having to set an alarm clock.
- You have great friends and spend a lot of time with them, even dropping your work entirely for two or three
days when a friend from out of town comes to visit.
- Being retired connects you to all that is bigger than you and you have no problem determining your
top-10 activities when
you are retired.
- You know you are no longer employable and don’t care.
- You try to keep an open mind about your hard-working colleagues with whom you used to work but you still
can’t help feeling just a bit superior.
- You wouldn’t trade your present situation for anything else — bar none!
If you aren't enjoying retirement, then you need The
World's Best Retirement Book.
Quotes from Readers
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and
Free . .
A truly upbeat read! The author, who semi-retired at age 30 and in debt,
claims you are never too young to retire. He paints a picture that is so appealing you will wish
you had retired years ago. He hits topics such as lifelong learning, relocation, the importance of
friendships, and creative travel options. His seven-page list of "Activities for Your
Get-a-Life Tree" will help you start and keep you active for a very long time.
— Life Planning
Ernie has done it again. Easy to read, well laid out. Emphasis on simple living, and
preparing for retirement long before you retire.
— Mary Anne Fields, Life Coach and Trainer
Are You Afraid of Getting Bored
Then You Need
The World's Best Retirement Book
by Ernie Zelinski
You will learn the most powerful tips, techniques, and secrets that can transform a
boring retirement into an exciting one, including:
How to enjoy retirement regardless of your financial situation
How to unleash the transformative power of your creative mind to enjoy leisure time like never
How to realize a deep new love for life
How to free yourself from the burdens of the fear of retirement
How to put yourself firmly in command of your own retirement destiny
the Latest Edition of How to
Retire Happy, Wild, and Free Today Through This Direct
Copyright 2022 by Ernie